Top 10 Reasons Attend Business Resilience Conference:
- Learn from renowned experts on how to protect your business from a crisis during interactive Panels & Round Table discussions.
- Evaluate & See demonstrations from dozens of cutting-edge solution providers that can best protect your organization.
- Engage, Network, Socialize & Share with hundreds of fellow Powerful Business Leaders, C-Suite Executives & Entrepreneurs.
- Time, Travel & Money. Many senior executives simply don’t have the time to travel for up to a week to the large trade shows. Our mission is to bring the conference to the executives in the nation’s top cities. Our events are always for just one day only and are produced within first class hotels, not convention centers.
- Productive Pre-Set Business Meetings. When you register to attend the conference, you will have the ability to set up meetings with elite companies so as to analyze the best solutions for your organization.
- Investment. By investing just one day, you may save your organization millions of dollars, avoid stock devaluation and potential litigation.
- Atmosphere. Each conference is “By Invitation Only.” Attendance is limited to approximately 400 Senior Level Executives to maintain an intimate, non-trade show like environment set within a luxury venue.
- Reality Check. Did Equifax, United Airlines, Sony, Target, Home Depot and thousands of other businesses that faced a crisis do everything within their power to avoid being victimized? Is your organization next?
- Organizations face a crisis every second. Leaders need to be able to properly handle the situation when it occurs. It’s only a matter of time until it happens to you.
- All Inclusive. We provide a catered breakfast & lunch for all of the attending delegates.
Is Your Organization Prepared?
- As many as 43% of businesses that experience disasters will never reopen.
- 29% will close within two years
Discover how to minimize the effect of a man-made or natural disaster on your organization. Attendees will learn what to do before, during and after a crisis. Learn about the latest threats and how to prepare your organization.